Forget about huge spendings while preparing for a party. It is an era of saving money and there are some pure genius ways how to save on stuff like that too. You can have a lot of fun without spending hundreds of dollars and it is not that hard to achieve that! Want to know how? Without further ado, bellow you will find 5 best tips how to throw a cheap party! Enjoy!
- Let’s start from the invitations without which your party would be a party! In fact, if you are throwing a party keeping money in mind, then definitely choose alternative invitations. If your party is informal, you don’t need paper invitations and email can work just perfect for you! It doesn’t cost anything, recipients can write you back instantly and you can use whatever format of invitation you wish for. Simply because online you can find everything! You can also create an event at Facebook and invite everyone via that. So just start thinking in a modern way and use technologies to your advantages!
- For decorations, better go minimum. If you are throwing a simple gathering party, you might stay good without any of that at all. So why spend money on something you will throw away and guests won’t even notice? Just be classic, decorate a little and you will be just fine. Sometimes it is much better to go less rather than overboard.
- You can also make a fun and frugal party if you prepare for it with coupons! Actually, you can save on everything with them. From food and beverages to games or decorations – coupons are going to help you save money on all essential stuff for sure. Also, with these you can hit any store you wish for too! For instance, Target’s coupons I found at ChameleonJohn.com will certainly let you prepare for your party a lot cheaper. So why not use that and save money then you can?
- Don’t be shy and ask your guests to contribute to the party too! It won’t be so hard for them to bring a bottle of wine or snacks and it surely will help you out as a host. It can actually be a part of the party! Announce a contest of the most delicious meal brought by guests and after eating and drinking choose the one winner. Of course, be prepared and give the winner a prize. It can be quite a fun activity and the great start of any party!
- Make a dollar store be your best friend. At various dollar stores, you can prepare for the big night even better! Everything in there is a lot cheaper and that is a fact! From decorations and dinnerware, at dollar stores you can find something really unique. And, the best part, cheap too! Hit it for party favors if you wish, or for cheap plastic dishes – everything can be easily found there and it won’t cost you a fortune.